Various accessories are available for customizing and increasing the performance of each model of the filling machine.
Oxygen absorption protection (Patented)
- Filling valve with air cut-off valves:
- prevents product from coming in contact with air
- fully preserves aromas and alcohol content
- ensures full protection against contamination.
- Inert gas is injected in the bottle before filling and air shut-off valves.
- The product is preserved in the bowl with inert gas, while the air/gas content in the bottle is fed directly and separately to the light vacuum pump:
- no dead-time between injection of the gas and filling
- reduced consumption of gas and higher yield.
Handling of PET bottles
The Ultra vacuum system uses gravity without the need for a vacuum in the bowl. This helps prevent deformations of the PET bottles while ensuring the same degree of performance in terms of the filling speed of an LV machine.
Smart management of the Ultra vacuum system also guarantees precise control of the levels in shaped PET bottles.
Automated filling control
- Centralized control of the filling levels (also during the production phase).
- Automatic correction of the filling levels according to the temperature of the product.
- Presetting of bottle change.
- Fully programmable sanitation without the need for operator intervention.The system allows to customising and storing the work parameters for each type of product and bottle.
Possibility of faster filling
A dedicated vacuum circuit can be used to create very slight pressure in the air return circuit to increase the flow rate of the filling valve.
Automated sanitation of product change - priming with recovery basin (Patented)
- Sanitation without the need for dummy bottles.
- Initial start-up without wasting bottles or product.
- omplete recovery of residual product in the bowl and filling valves.
Machine ceiling with internal illumination and steam intake
Laminar flow of sterile air in the bottle passage zone