DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF WINE BY NUMBERS OFFERED BY MBF S.p.A.
BOTTLING TECHNOLOGIES - OXYGEN MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Oxygen management control is a crucial factor throughout the wine production process and this factor is particularly critical and important during the bottling phase.
MBF who has always invested and done research in this field, also in collaboration with the Department of Biotechnology of the University of Verona, has developed and improved an integrated filling and capping system called Oxygen Free Bottling, which allows to secure oxygen increments close to zero at the end of the bottling process.
The MBF monoblock:
• Preserves the organoleptic qualities of wine
• Maximum automation
• Speed in the production process
• Versatility of processing any bottle size and cap
• Format change and bottles transfer ultra-fast
• No errors due to automatic settings
• Quick, safe and effective sanitation
• Technologically advanced controls
• Simplicity of use
• Minimized maintenance